The holidays are approaching! Over the next few weeks, the LCC community will celebrate this grand time of year when we reminisce, connect with our loved ones, and participate in long-held holiday traditions.
As joyous as the holiday season can be, it can become a source of stress, especially for busy young families. That’s why LCC is here to make the holidays more magical for everyone. Enjoy delicious, elevated meals for the upcoming holidays as well as a series of special winter holiday events.
Mouthwatering Thanksgiving meals
Thanksgiving is a time for us to gather around the table and break bread together. But if you don’t want to deal with the fuss of brining a turkey or slaving over a hot stove all day, let LCC cook and serve your family’s Thanksgiving dinner.
If you’d like to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at home with your family, let LCC’s expert culinary team prepare the meal for you! All meals will be available for pickup the day before Thanksgiving for your family to enjoy at home. There’s no hassle of cooking or cleaning up, which means you get to focus on what matters: spending time with your family.
Of course, you’re also welcome at LCC on Turkey Day, too. We’re offering two dine-in options:
- Enjoy a traditional, all-you-can-eat Thanksgiving buffet. This is perfect for families who want to fill up on turkey, cranberry sauce, and other delicious sides.
- Sign up for family-style seated service. A member of the LCC culinary team will even carve the turkey tableside for a special experience. Remember to take your leftovers home!
Christmas is around the corner! LCC has planned several family-friendly Holiday Happenings to ring in a little ho-ho-holiday cheer:
- Santa visits: That’s right! We put in a special request with Santa, who’s visiting our club all the way from the North Pole. Santa will visit during dinner hours in both the Flynn Grille and Sunset Bistro for all of the boys and girls on his Nice List. Live carolers will also perform during dinner service.
- Polar Express Pajama Brunch: Bring your kids in their pajamas to our Polar Express-themed brunch. Santa will make an appearance, too!
- Nordic Christmas Brunch: Held in the LCC ballroom, Nordic Christmas Brunch will include a Christmas buffet and live holiday music.
Ringing in the New Year
2022 is nearly here. Beat the winter chill and ring in the New Year at LCC. The Flynn Grille & Bar and the Oak Room will have special a la carte offerings and an elevated menu just for the occasion.
We know how important it is for families to celebrate together at this time of the year, and that’s why LCC is bringing back our Family New Year’s Eve Party. Held in the Sunset Bistro, we will have an early ball drop at 9 pm. It’s the perfect way to ring in 2022 while putting your kids to bed at a reasonable hour.
Welcome home for the holidays
After the stress of the pandemic, we want to make the holidays a time to cherish. Whether you order a catered Thanksgiving dinner or join us at LCC to ring in the New Year, we’re here to help you spend time together without the hassle. Connect with other families at LCC and enjoy stress-free holiday cheer at the country club during this festive season.